Vinacompound is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Establish environmental objectives and targets to continuously improve an environmental management system. Through periodic review and continuous improvement of the environmental management system, we strive to prevent environmental pollution.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution
- Provide environmentally-friendly products by using a manufacturing process in compliance with the laws and regulations on the environment and the procurement standards of customers.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Implement a training program for our staff to raise their awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.
- Disseminate the information to all employees as well as posting them at all workplaces.